We are hiring: Systems Engineer
Join our team and get stuck into some super cool tech and ideas.
We have an immediate vacancy for a full-time (30-40 hrs/week) systems administrator/developer.
As a Systems Engineer, you will help take care of our Linux servers, management tools and in-house automation solutions. You must be proficient in Python scripting.
You can be based anywhere apart from Europe, USA & Australia.
Do you have?
- Strong Python scripting experience
- The ability to administer a Linux server
- Mastery of WordPress management (Divi experience a bonus)
- Some familiarity with Node.js & NPM
- Conversational level English
Are you able to?
- Work remotely and unsupervised using assigned tasks lists/project plans
- Effectively collaborate using communication tools such as Video Chat and Slack messaging
- Estimate and track delivery deadlines
Are you interested in?
- Joining a UK based development agency as an Associate, on a monthly salary
- 2 weeks paid holiday a year
- Flexible working hours to take advantage of timezone differences
- Learning new skills and working across a range of technologies
- Helping to build cool solutions such as data management, automation and information dashboards
If so then apply by emailing a cover note (Subject: I want to be a Gorilla) detailing:
- Why you think you are a great fit
- Relevant experience and achievements
- Salary required
- Current employment status / commitments
Attach a PDF copy of your resume and please email to email@example.com with the subject line of Systems Developer.
Like this? Sign up below to receive business website briefings via email.
After chatting to 2 businesses recently who had lost control of their domain name, we’ve put together a guide to what they are and how to look after them.