We are hiring: Systems Engineer
Join our team and get stuck into some super cool tech and ideas.
We have an immediate vacancy for a full-time (30-40 hrs/week) systems administrator/developer.
As a Systems Engineer, you will help take care of our Linux servers, management tools and in-house automation solutions. You must be proficient in Python scripting.
You can be based anywhere apart from Europe, USA & Australia.
Do you have?
- Strong Python scripting experience
- The ability to administer a Linux server
- Mastery of WordPress management (Divi experience a bonus)
- Some familiarity with Node.js & NPM
- Conversational level English
Are you able to?
- Work remotely and unsupervised using assigned tasks lists/project plans
- Effectively collaborate using communication tools such as Video Chat and Slack messaging
- Estimate and track delivery deadlines
Are you interested in?
- Joining a UK based development agency as an Associate, on a monthly salary
- 2 weeks paid holiday a year
- Flexible working hours to take advantage of timezone differences
- Learning new skills and working across a range of technologies
- Helping to build cool solutions such as data management, automation and information dashboards
If so then apply by emailing a cover note (Subject: I want to be a Gorilla) detailing:
- Why you think you are a great fit
- Relevant experience and achievements
- Salary required
- Current employment status / commitments
Attach a PDF copy of your resume and please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Systems Developer.
Like this? Sign up below to receive business website briefings via email.
After chatting to 2 businesses recently who had lost control of their domain name, we’ve put together a guide to what they are and how to look after them.
A recently published vulnerability in Woocommerce version 3.4.5 could allow attackers to take over an account with the Shop Manager role and gain full Admin privileges. This flaw has been fixed in Woocommerce 3.4.6 and you are advised to update at the earliest opportunity